Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 16:04:14 -0800 (PST)
I'm already on a diet, now down to 197, aiming for 180. At 6' tall,
I'll never see 175 lbs again.

My "passenger" likewise is not likely to see 120 lbs again (until the
twins are old enough and one of them wants to replaces mommy in the
passenger seat) ... and if asked, 120 is what I'll say I think she
weighs. That's my story ad I'm sticking to it.

--- Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com> wrote:

> A modest proposal:
>
> 1) Limit passenger weight to 120 lb.., maximum, or put her on a diet
> 2) Limit driver weight to 175 lb.., maximum, or go on a diet.
> 3) Remove the Arab from your gas tank.
> 4) Remove the sandbags from your trunk.
> 5) Learn to drive below the tires adhesion limits.

Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
www.yahoo.com