Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Corrected: Tiger weight distribution
From: Theo Smit <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:39:59 -0700
One thing that can help if you're trying to be competitive on the track
is to drop the seat as low as you can get it. Lowering your personal
center of gravity (and that of your passenger) by an inch or two is
significant.

On another note, I've found that mountain biking, and lately, running,
are a great way to keep in shape without the drudgery of having to watch
what I eat. A side benefit of doing it competitively in local events is
that you get used to the adrenaline rush of having numbers on, which is
a good thing to be familiar with when you're out at the track as well.

Best regards,
Theo