TIGER PROBLEMS

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TIGER PROBLEMS
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 16:08:14 EST
hello,
i am in need of some help. I am  only 14 and live in Omaha, Nebraska. I LOVE
CARS SOO MUCH, and my dad has a  1966 Sunbeam Tiger MK1A B382001072 LRXFE.
But the bad thing is that it has  been sitting for about 10 or so years now and
im sick of it. The reason it has  been sitting is cuz my dad had me and my sis
and was too busy AND  i think he said that a radiator hose blew out. But
thats easily fixed. So  recently i got some parts that my dad said it needed
for
restoration. Which  are: All the hydrolics, spark plugs, brake pads, fuel pump,
and a few  other things. And we are planning on starting after winter. But i
dont  kno where to start in the restoration. We are thinking about boring out
the  engine to a 289 or 302. and i have been informed that you cant over bore
it,  because then the cylindar walls will get to thin then it will always
overheat.
But the ? is where do i start in  the restoration?? PLEASE HELP ME IN KEEPING
THIS LEGEND ALIVE!!!

THANKS EVERYONE!!
Joey