Re: Origin of the Tiger Ackerman Angle

To: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Origin of the Tiger Ackerman Angle
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:04:43 -0800
Stephen,

I am not personally aware of any changes that Jensen may have done.  The
prototypes were by Rootes, and Jensen was an assembly shop.  May have
determined the best assembly order, or hammer ding to make, though.

Obviously Rootes engineering, who did make some changes, didn't think
this was necessary, or was unable to find a feasible solution.

By the way, your car, as seen on the web pages, is fantastic, and thanks
for the TigersUnited.com link.

Steve

--
-----