Fw: A Good Motor

To: "tigers" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: A Good Motor
From: "Mark S. Rense" <kneedrag@corecomm.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 00:02:47 -0500
An interesting mix of comments and results. My box-stock Tiger gets 21 mpg
on the road on Shell's finest swill, my other Tiger with a solid lifter,
LAT-everything 260 and 3.06 gears gets 17 under similar conditions. My
little Chevy two-seater, a '92 ZR-1 (twin cam LT5) has been modified
courtesy of Lingenfelder and dynos at 410+ hp, yet gets consistently over 26
mpg on the highway, chugging along in 6th gear 1400 rpm at 70. The lesson
here is simple, keep the revs down if you want mpg.

But really, who gives a rat's rear about mpg in a Tiger??? I don't drive
them because they're practical!

Mark R.
B382001465
B382000991