Re: A Good Motor

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <bmelusky@netscape.net>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: A Good Motor
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:36:02 -0800
Yes the od gears help. But maybe more importantly is the aero side of
things. The new C6 is probably in the 0.29 range for drag coefficient while
our cars are 0.45. The cross sectional areas are a bit different but likely
close because of things like the tall wind screen on the Tiger. Pluss the
EFI makes the motor very efficient as does the internals. I think they all
use roller cams and rockers now, heads that flow like they have been cnc'd
and smart brain boxes. I think that is the direction I am heading in next on
my Tiger.

mayf