RE: my stupid teen moments

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: my stupid teen moments
From: "Robin Young" <robin02@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 17:06:59 -0500
I was in High School when the Tiger came out...but I drove a Corvair. It
would top out at 103MPH.
A girl I was always anxious to see lived 35 miles away and I tended to stay
until my curfew was only 20 or so minutes to lapseing. Since the 35 miles
was deserted highway back then, I would speed at the 103 until the recaps
would begin the unravel. New ones were only 8 bucks and that is what
Saturdays were for. The Tiger now sports W rated tires but has been driven
at more than 80MPH.

I have no desire to ever drive a Corvair again. That could be maturity.
Robin Young