RE: EFI

To: "Tony Somebody" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "Beamclub"
Subject: RE: EFI
From: "Derek White" <derekw@sltnet.lk>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 08:00:16 +0500
Hi Tony,

I am already having a few manifolds cast here in SL and I've just bought a
few Ford/Chevy small and big block manifolds to use as templates for some
EFI manifolds. Let me know the max height above the top manifold bolts and I
can try to do a few with a nice "tiger" motif. Do you want single throttle
body or one per cyl? (see http://www.unikracing.com/ for some nice multi TB
setups.)

I have a mustang 5.0 EFI manifold here. How much too high is this? Any other
differences between this and the old 289 manifold? It would be easy to make
a shorter version with a tiger motif and if I get about ten orders the
pattern cost will be spread (I'll take one so we just need a few more.)
Price will be under $500 if we have to do top and bottom sections, half if
we only have to do top section. We will lose some of the ram effect with the
shorter runners but this should not be too much.

Anyone have the "tiger" script as a CAD file as this would save some time.
cheers, derek