EFI

To: Beamclub <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: EFI
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 14:10:15 -0800 (PST)
Theo makes a great sales pitch. I subscribe to Mustang
Magazine. Mainly because except for big block articles, all engine and
most transmission articles refer to modifying early model Mustangs,
260, 289 and 302 engines and also running HO 5.0 engines both
aspirated and fuel injected. They have plenty of parts suppliers and
go into detail on converting a 289 Tang to a late model 5.0 and using
both efi and or a carb.  My main concern has been the firewall and the
hood or bonnet for those from the old country. Im certain a hood scoop
will help with one problem but Im not sure I want to cut into the
heater box. I do intend to install the EFI in my Alger project, when I
have enough money that is BUT I also think that in time it will work
on a Tiger with no modifications to body or firewall. My main concern
is gas milage but I have also, perhaps foolheartally, thought I would
increase performance as well. I do live by the rule of never modify
your Tiger unless you can restore it to orginal condition but I feel
free to do as I wish on the Alger. Please excuse all mispelled words -
I dont proof read or use spellcheck- for some reason I think I
should. Everyone have a great weekend.

TonytheTiger
in IL.