Re: # 8 sparkplug

To: dave@munroe.ca, Caseyh4312@aol.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: # 8 sparkplug
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 23:44:00 EST
I second that motion.  With a 1 1/2 extension, 3inch extension and 3/8  socket
wrench, it takes about 1 hour to change all 8 plugs.  Right side are  all easy
Left side plug #7 is a bit tight.  The secret is to work on a COLD  engine.

Dare I ask the net about what plug to run.  I run Motorcraft BR42's  that are
no longer made.  Found then at  a swap meet.  They cost  about $4 for a
blister
pack of 8.  Ditto the swap meet for point sets and distributor caps. I  like
to keep my car all Ford.  Of course that plug heat range will vary  with
your use and engine mods.

Dave Johnson