Impressive racing history? yes or no? You make the call.

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Impressive racing history? yes or no? You make the call.
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:00:35 -0500
      Third place sure seems quite impressive to the guy in 4th place, or
5th or further behind, not to mention the spectators. It may not be as
good as Cobras, Mustangs, etc., but it's not to be dismissed either.

... and I saw no counter points to the Tiger's ralley successes. That
in itself is very impressive.

> >    >
> >     > I don't mean to rain on your parade but three
> > third place
> > finishes is
> > not
> >     > exactly impressive.

Well, if you want to brag about three third place finishes in regional
competition,  go ahead.  It seems to me bragging about a second place finish
in a championship race is more note worthy.  After all, Ron Dykes ran against
the top competetors across the country and to finish second is an
accomplishment especially to the third, forth, etc., place finishers and
spectators.

Although the original discussion did not mention rallys, I have listed the
Tiger results from major rallys in a separate email.  Out of nine rallys, the
Tiger had five class wins but no overall wins.  I leave it up to you to decide
if the results were impressive.

                            Jeff