Re: synthetic lube;tranny and rear end

To: stubrennan@comcast.net, lpaulick@comcast.net
Subject: Re: synthetic lube;tranny and rear end
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 20:23:20 EST
In a message dated 2/16/2005 4:33:11 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
stubrennan@comcast.net writes:

<<Yeah, I know that smell all too well.  Many years back I  had a jug of
90W that was about half full when it slipped out of my hand,  and split
wide open when it hit the brick walkway next to the  driveway.  For the
rest of that summer, and a couple thereafter, I  would be reminded of
this incident when the sun hit the  bricks>>

How about spilling about a quart in the back seat of your car?...don't ask
me how I know.
Mike Wood