RE: Vibration

To: "'Frank P. Marrone'" <itswonderful@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vibration
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 15:21:17 -0500
Frank
        My Tiger has always been smooth even at 120 mph, top speed on a race
track.   First you need to know that your wheels and tires are in good shape
and balanced, then you need to have the front end aligned.    You should
then have a very smooth driving Tiger.   If you still have any vibration you
need to look at all the suspension component.   I had a slight vibration for
awhile until I changed out the A-arm bushings.

Ron Fraser