Re: Water pump hub

To: TM <strombec@telus.net>, "Tiger's Den" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Water pump hub
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:41:55 -0800
Terry,

 To the best of my knowledge, the Tiger hub is the standard water pump
hub, installed backwards,. So there is a 1" center in front, instead of
the 1" part being near the pump bearing.   The Mk I (no back plate) hub
is Ford part B8ME-8553-A, installed backwards.  The entire list of Tiger
and equivalent Ford part numbers can be found in the "Rootes Resources"
tab link under Rootes Tiger Parts List.  Downloadable as PDF by section,
or the whole book.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/

Steve