RE: water pump hub

To: "'TM'" <strombec@telus.net>,
Subject: RE: water pump hub
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:14:13 -0500
Terry
        I believe any  Ford water pump hub will work.   Your local Ford
dealer should be able to give you a current part number.   Buy the whole
water pump from a parts store the hub will be there, you just have to press
it to the correct distance on the shaft.
        I have a hub from a 92 Taurus in my hand and except for the metric
bolts I would bet that it would work with a little machine work.   I dont
have a pulley handy at the moment to see if the holes line up.

Ron Fraser