Re: Manifold Choices

To: RMEbstein@aol.com
Subject: Re: Manifold Choices
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 14:07:18 -0800
Rodney,

Why be concerned with Tiger Originality when you have painted the car a
BMW color.  What color does BMW paint their engine compartment, and will
their straight 6 fit? ;-)

Seriously, the major problem you face is getting the engine,
transmission, and exhaust back in without scratching your new engine
compartment paint, whatever color you choose.

Steve