Throttle cable

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Throttle cable
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 13:57:31 EST
Hey,

i just got my Tiger running out on  the road a few days ago, and everything
is great. Not too many problems. 1 is  the generator needs to be fixed.

But another is that i can only  get about 1/2- 3/4 throttle. And i have tried
to adjust the linkage on the pedal  and on the carb. But i think someone
rigged it up wierd. There is this thing  that is attached to the carb, and it
has
like a bolt that comes out with a hole  in the end. And you can screw that
bolt in or out to adjust, and the cable has a  hook, and a nut and bolt that
goes
into the hole on the bolt that is on the  carb. now i bet this all sounds
confusing. And i know there are holes on the  pedal too. But its like my
problem
it the pedal dosent pull the cable far  enough.

What can i do to get full throttle?  any tips?

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104