Speedo Cable

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo Cable
From: caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 22:38:09 -0400
hey guys,

i am replacing my speedo cable, and the new one dosent have the gear on
it, that goes into the end of the tranny. well i got the gear off, but
there is something else under that, that i need to get off. I looked
all around on it, and there is no set screws or anything. And i tried
pulling it, but it dosent budge. Is that suppose to come off? If not,
then im assuming that i need to get a new gear set, or something for
the tranny side.

please help. This is the last thing that i need to do, so im anxious.

JOEY HIYKEL