Re: Speedo Cable

To: rfraser@bluefrog.biz
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable
From: caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 00:55:25 -0400
yes it has all that, and i have the gear off, and the cable is the
correct one. Right now the new cable looks the same on both ends, well
except for the nut which goes on the speedo. And i do have the gear
off, but the clip that holds the gear on, cant hook to anything, cuz
there is just the speedo cable, which is too small for it to hook too.
And the thing that the clip hooks too is what im talking about. Thats
what i need to get off, and i cant. So............. i guess if no one
else knows how/ or what, then i will take it to a shop here and see
what they can figure out.

thanks Joey