Re: Speedo Cable

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Speedo Cable
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 16:07:07 EDT
ok i got the cable figured out and  it is now working. The cable that i had
before that i was asking about, it  is in-complete. And the metal part that i
was asking how to get off, it dosent.  It is all one piece. But i just got a
differant cable at Advanced. And there is  1 tooth missing in my gear, and i
was
asking around to get one, but no one has  any. So i put it in with the
original gear, and it works.

BUT now all the sudden the tach. is  waky. It says we are doin 4 grand in 2nd
gear only going like 25 mph. Did i hit  it when i put the speedo cable in??
Where does the tach cable go? Tranny? Also  what can i do to fix the tach. Is
it the new cable or what?

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104