Re: Labeling situations

To: "Tom Hall" <modtiger@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Labeling situations
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 14:54:40 -0500
List- I think Tom Hall said a mouthful and I agree with him completly. We
sometimes jump to conclusions prior to knowing all the facts and to wonder
if a repo part is good for the Marque, it is if you cant find the part. I
still think only the owners can raise the value of our cars. Just dont sell
for less than XXXXXXXX. Look in this months Tiger Tales and read the prices
on some of what are described as nice Tigers, they arent giving them away.
It is the owners who control the market and there are fewer and fewer Tigers
left to restore, not long from now a basket case will be unheard of. They
will be like panheads, heard of but not seen or often at least. IMHO, Tony
Lang