Re: Labeling situations

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Labeling situations
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 16:32:23 EDT
GM started making another ZL1 engine from the original tooling, but the
materials we use today aren't the same materials they used in the 60's.
Sometimes
the materials are better and sometimes their worse. Just because Buddy  Bar
makes something in their casting foundry today doesn't make it NOS or
original. PS Engineering wheels are made at the Buddy Bar casting foundry, but
Phil
calls them reproductions as they should.

My opinion is that anything made today from original tooling is
reproduction. For some reason, chrome shops can't seem to chrome things as well
 as they
in the past. Damn environmentalists.

NOS is an abused acronym.

Rodney