Re: RPMS

To: kathy.coiner@gte.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RPMS
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:16:25 EDT
Thanks for  the reply's, I'll check the tag on the diff...if any..and  spin
the driveshaft& tires. Try to pace it against my max and see how  accurate the
Tiger speedo is. The tach seems to go to 4000 then stick till it's  going back
down, that's a worry for later, don't want to cruse above that and  when I'm
hard on it, don't seem to have time to look at it....lol, used to dirt  bikes
and just shifting when it feels right.....have a good weekend  all.....cheers