Now online your May Sunbeam Calendar...

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Now online your May Sunbeam Calendar...
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 20:12:32 -0400
Hello All,
Several people have emailed me about my calendar and when May would be
online. Well unfortunately I was having some computer and server issues
lately BUT I am pleased to announce May 2005 is finally up and features Bob
Hokanson's wild red Tiger.

It's nice to know people are looking.

For those of you who are new to the list or have memories like me, every
month I put up a new month's calendar in PDF form featuring a fine Sunbeam
Product (Tiger, Alpine and even a Sunbeam Venezia) from people who
graciously sent me pictures of their rides.

The calendar index page is found at...
http://breuhan.frostbyte.com/sunbeam/calendar/index.html

Now everyone, don't rush over there and knock out the server...free web
space has it's price!

Paul

Also if anyone is looking for a Car Show Display Board with an illustration
of your vehicle I have finally got that going and information can be found
here...

http://breuhan.frostbyte.com

(and remember this helps fund to the re-restoration of my car)