RE: Stubbie Oil FIlter

To: "'DrMayf'" <drmayf@teknett.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stubbie Oil FIlter
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 09:53:59 -0400
        Here is an old email from the list that I hope helps;
Those short filters are:
  Fram   PH3512
  Mopar  L319  or L335
  AC       PF952
  NAPA   1335
  WIX       51335
  K-Mart   K16
  Lee        LF2812
  Purolator FCO-101
  Motor Craft FL313

  Pep Boys was recently discontinuing a line of filters (Ibelieve it was
Lee)
and was selling all of then for $1.29.  I picked up 4 for the Tiger.
Mark
L.

Ron Fraser