Bits & pieces needed

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>, <alpines@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bits & pieces needed
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 16:16:17 -0500
Attention all Alpiners (maybe even some of the Tiger guys, too):

I'm in need of the following pieces for my Series I Alpine's rear end:
  a.. 2 rear hubs for bolt-on wheels (17 spline axles)
  b.. 2 brake backing plates for a Series I (all Series the same?)
  c.. 2 rear axle oil seal retainers
  d.. 2 of the metal dust covers or shields that go between the hubs and
backing plates (conical shaped - "oil catcher" as Rootes calls it...)
I'm building a spare rear end for my vintage racing Alpine Series I and am in
need of these pieces to finish the job.  Please help me put my Alpine back on
the track so I can help to carry on the Rootes racing tradition!!!!

Thanks a million,
Andy Walker
B9006857LRX
B382001600LRXFE