Re: Hardtop Colors

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Hardtop Colors
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 17:23:18 -0400
I know that to be true, because my car, Carnival red, and hardtop, were
both painted the same color.  I know it is the same, as I sanded the HT
down to the primer before completely media blasting the entire car.

I also took photos, in case someone doubted it.

I was aware that Black was the color with a US HT option, but don't know
one way or the other re white.

But Jim, it's your car, do what you want.

Larry