Re: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.

To: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 00:03:31 +0000
Uh Erich,
Excuse me if I say Waat the H*ll are you thinking??
If you know why it failed (emphasis on the FAILED) YOU ARE GOING TO STICK WITH
IT??
Mine failed too, actually the sheet metal "L" was fine (except for its spring
thing) but the two bolts holding it failed...  BUT, I am going with a hydraulic
throwout bearing next time like a modern car..
Gary