Re: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.

To: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: UPDATE: Clutch slave cylinder over extending.
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 02:18:33 +0000
I picked up an extra 2 (TWO) inches of foot room by eliminating that pesky
release arm.  I moved the sheet metal over where that 'contraption' had
intruded.  Now sit in your Tiger, put your feet on the gas and imagine how
much more happy you would be with two more inches.

Curtis
Its not stock, just ask me