Fwd: Tom Prager's Checklist

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: Tom Prager's Checklist
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:06:14 -0700
Forwarded to the List by request.  The original rejection may be that
the message was too long for acceptance, so this
requested forward may not make it, either.  If it does not, Tom, I
suggest you break your original (as you will get this
copy, even if the List does not) and post it in two parts.

Steve