Re: Fwd: Brake Booster CIRCLIP BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!!

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Brake Booster CIRCLIP BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!!
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:51:04 -0700
Joey,

This servo is more delicate than you believe, and you should use
professional help.  Even many experienced
shops do not know how to cure that actuation shaft seal leak from recurring.

The key to successful Tiger restoration is knowing what you can do, and
what you should leave for experts.
This is one of them, as you are painfully learning.

I recommend you try Smitty for the servo repair, I do.
(619) 233-7937  (San Diego)
He doesn't have an answering machine, and sometimes he can't hear the
phone over the machinery -- so let it ring around 8-10 times and try
back frequently.
He also is not on the List, or the Internet.  But he sure knows Sunbeams.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com