Re: Fwd: Brake Booster CIRCLIP BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!!

To: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Subject: Re: Fwd: Brake Booster CIRCLIP BIG BIG BIG PROBLEM!!
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 07:22:31 -0400
Joey-

Two quick things.  About needing the Servo at all.  I drove my Tiger for
two years with a bad Servo and had the same thought.  It worked the same
connected or by-passed, so why do I need it at all.  Then I had it
rebuilt.  What a difference, when it is working properly!  Definitely
worth the time and energy.

Second, I agree with Steve.  You might want to seek professional
assistance to make certain it is done right.  Sometimes the inner bores
need reconditioning, and you won't have the resources or may not even
know that there is a problem.  Mine was rebuilt by Tiger Tom in PA for
around $150 or so.  (Tigertoms@aol.com)

Good Luck- Randy

Randy Smith
INNER QUEST, Inc.