Re: Brake Flare Tool

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Brake Flare Tool
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:06:40 -0700
Mark,

I am not sure when Rigid might have acquired Snap-on, but for over 50
years the Snap-on
trucks have been visiting mechanic's shops with a first class line of
strictly automotive tools, including
click action torque wrenches.  My tools must be 50 years old.  These are
professional automotive
tools, and work forever.  I still have my set of Snap-on Whitworth
wrenches, and torque wrench
I bought for my MG-TD or Jaguar XK120M, and they are awaiting the day I
buy an MG-TC.
(Unless my son beats me to it!)  He is building an aluminum, battery
powered one for my grand son.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman