RE: Converting a 260 to a 302

To: <arado7@sbcglobal.net>, "'Jim Sencindiver'"
Subject: RE: Converting a 260 to a 302
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 11:19:37 -0600
Well you know what they say - different strokes for different folks. 8-)

Sourcing original Tiger bits and 260 parts is considerably harder than
getting performance pieces, so while I'm not interested in going to factory
condition on my Tiger, I'd never try to convince someone that original is
not the right way to have a Tiger. One of the best things about being
involved in Tigers is the wide variety of things people do to (and with)
them.

Best regards,
Theo