Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:06:49 -0700 (PDT)
I have a possible career opportunity located in Orlando and was curious
to hear from anyone from that area about the car enthusiast scene,
particularly around the subject line topics. I know Funbeam Chuck is
nearby as well as Tim Suddard with Grassroots and Classic Motorsport
Magazines, so I imagine it can't be too bad.

Being from Texes, with my little 3 acre property, I also wonder if you
can find "reasonably" priced housing with 2-3 acre lots within
"reasonable" commute distance of the North side of Orlando.

For you folks in CA, no I'm not a multi-millionaire... land in the
"ruralish" suburbs of Houston is only $15k-$20k/acre in residential
developments.  ;)

Stephen Waybright

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250