RE: Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata
From: "Frank P. Marrone" <itswonderful@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 11:36:40 -0700
We own a relatively large (for California) residential lot in Cloverdale,
CA.  It seemed ridiculously expensive when we bought it 6 years ago but the
house we live in right next door to the lot had insufficient playground for
our three kids.  We were recently exploring some financial possibilities and
considered selling the lot.  I nearly fell over when I was told what it
would sell for.  The "quick sale" price for our lot works out to about $600K
an acre.  Keep in mind that Cloverdale is considered one of the more
affordable parts of Sonoma County and we are ~100 miles from San Francisco.

I love Sonoma County and Cloverdale but if we weren't already in we could
not afford to live here.  It's a sad state of affairs for first time
homeowners.

Frank in Cloverdale, CA
B9471116 restoration completed 4/05 then the motor broke...