Re: Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cntrl Florida Tigers, DE and Spec Miata
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:48:57 EDT
I work for a SF Bay Area real estate developer and we're currently paying
$135,000-$300,000 acre for rural Central Valley (2-3 hours away from the Bay)
land. Once near the Bay, the land value jumps to a $1,000,000 plus for a
subdividable acre.

If you really want to faint? In Atherton, CA where we build custom homes,
when we can find a decent acre lot (the minimum lot size in Atherton) with a
"scraper" for a house, the worst locations are $3,000,000 and the best
locations
 are $5,000,000 and on up...for an acre.

Rodney