Dragging Booster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Dragging Booster
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:19:03 EDT
hey again,

Now, after about 100 miles of the  new booster, it has began to stick. But it
only does this sometimes. The booster  was working great before. Now it is
sticking constantly. This makes the car  unable to drive. So im going to have
take the booster out again and install  the bypass. When i take it apart
again what would make it stick? Is there  Something that i should look or check
specifically.

I am confident that i will get this  to work, so i dont want to spend all the
money to have another person do it.

Thanks again everyone

We went to the car show tonight,  and surprising enough, there were a few
people that knew what it was. And they  knew a bit about the Marque too.

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104