Wiring problem solved

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring problem solved
From: "Randal J. Zimmermann" <zimme008@umn.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:53:06 CDT
Just an update.  I solved my wiring problem this afternoon.  Installation
error on my part, of course.  The upshot is that I am now on intimate terms
with my electrical system (I guess that implies I've gone over to the dark
side).  Now on to getting that ol' 260 to fire up.

Thanks to many of you who sent suggestions or recommendations.  A special
thanks to Tony Somebody who was generous with both his advice and time.

Cheers,

Randy Zimmermann
St. Paul, MN
B382002349