Re: HOT HOT HOT

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: HOT HOT HOT
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 20:26:16 -0700
Stu:
Thanks for the pictures.  Couldn't tell from the one I saw but I'm
assuming that the firewall was notched on the black Tiger with the twin
carbs?  They really looked nice.  In fact, all the Tigers that showed up
were looking good!
I do lust after the Aston Martin, and the Berkely looks like a fun
car....So many car, so little money (and garage space).
Best Regards
David Sosna