WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:38:05 EDT
Hey Mayf, et al.

       If the fellow that is trying to gain control of the Sunbeam / Alpine /
Tiger Trademark names is successful...

...it makes me wonder how much he will charge you to use HIS Trademark name
when you try to establish a new Sunbeam Land Speed Record...

I agree with prior messages seen here on the lists: we ALL need to come
together and figure out how to (legally) stop it from happening.

Count me in for a financial contribution to a legal defense fund...

Jim Leach    Pacific Tiger Club     Seattle