Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)

To: Eddie.Donovan@PWGSC.GC.CA, alpines@autox.team.net, hillman@can-inc.com,
Subject: Re: WFSWB --- VS trademark situ (topic change)
From: TIGEROOTES@aol.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 22:53:40 EDT
Eddie, Et Al.

       It seems to me, his application is VERY complete.  Whether or not it
applies to our "old" cars must be need be legally decided or determined, but as
far as Rick at Sunbeam Specialties, Kurt at Classic Sunbeam and others, it
seems to me IF the sole ownership of "Sunbeam Car Parts" ends up belonging to
this fellow, it is not good for the existing Sunbeam Community.

       I can foresee a time when I have to pay this man a commission for
every Sunbeam Tiger Steering Column I rebuild, simply because he OWNS the name
Sunbeam Tiger.  Just like Rick McCleod's original mailing, I agree it will
raise
the cost of parts for everyone.

       I also agree it probably won't be worth his time to sue my local
non-profit Club (PTC) if we put a Sunbeam Logo on Polo shirts ... but ... my
guess
is we can forget about expecting ANY more remanufactured parts for our cars,
forever.

Think about it.

Jim Leach    Pacific  Tiger Club    Seattle