RE: Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger project

To: <GRMTim@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Classic Motorsports magazine Tiger project
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 16:09:21 -0500
Hi Tim,

Welcome to the list.

I'll be looking forward to your project so I can follow it. Maybe it would
motivate me to subscribe to both your magazines. ;>)

Subscribing would surely be a lot less expensive than the way I'm doing it
now; buying them off the rack at the local book/mag store each month. It's
an addition going there.

Good luck,

Michael