RE: Waterpump advice

To: crbernardino@mac.com
Subject: RE: Waterpump advice
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 09:08:20 -0400
Hi Carlo,
I have a Sunbeam Specialties water pump on my 289 engine right now. I am not
sure what pump is right but I bet if you called Sunbeam Specialties up they
would tell you what you need.

I am planning on going with the Edelbrock Victor Series water pump (Part
#8842 - For 1965-67 289 Special with 5/8" pilot shaft). I have heard the
Edelbrock pump is the cat's meow! Summit racing has it for $159.99, and you
can see it at...

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=partdetail.asp?part=EDL-8842

Paul