Headers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Headers
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:12:19 EDT
Don't mean to bomb the list, but I have done a search and would like more
info if available. Going to start fitting my headers this weekend, CAT club
ones, going to test fit, then jet coat then putem on. We will have a hoist and
several jacks, the idea is to do this without pulling the motor. Just disconect
 engine mounts and other stuff as needed and shift engine around. New trans
mount  was installed last year, engine mounts look real good, but I have a new
set,  starter is new and a Ford racing m-50. I put new u-joints in the
steering column  this year so that could be disasemmbled smoothely as well. Has
anyone done it  this way and if you have can you give me any pointers? Have
printed
some from  searches, but every bit helps you to look at a prob with different
 eyes.........thanks.....cheers.....phil