Re: Tiger for sale

To: Cushcom1@aol.com, CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger for sale
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:04:03 -0700 (PDT)
Back in the day, many states registered cars as the year they were
first sold, so that can explain the clamshell vs 1966. It's also easy
to understand the conversion to an alternator.

The booster question and heater valve have me stumped why you wouldn't
do those correct as part of a high dollar, non-modified restoration.

BUT, if someone was intent on buying a used Tiger and planning to have
it professionally restored to this condition (if it's really as good as
described) $55k could easily be cheaper overall, and would likely save
about 2 years time in getting out on the road. For the right buyer,
this is reasonable, though quite high for the general market.

I'd peg this one as selling in the low to mid $30s.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs