Re: Tiger for sale

To: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Subject: Re: Tiger for sale
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
Randy- just came in and read your post concerning Mk1a
vin 382000189. I appreciate the information but have
no idea to what it applies. The car(s) discussed
earlier had a Mk1 vin, number 9273214(Continal
autosports) and the St. Louis car I inspected has a
Mk1A vin plate and according to the ebay auction it is
382002143. That car has now been pulled from ebay and
is no longer available. I have no idea if it had ever
been TACed but I had the car on a rack and went over
it from top to bottom and one end to the other ,
trying to inspect every inch in order to give the
would be buyer a true description of a car he had only
seen pics of. The car had no TAC sticker and was in my
opinion questionable as to its true begining. But
since Im not a trained TAC person, I wouldnt go on
record saying it was or wasnt a true Tiger. Please let
us know to which Mk1A you posted the vin to. Cheers,
TTT