Re: Fuel line

To: <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 21:38:54 -0700
Call Smitty at 619 233-7937. He has an original fuel line segment that he
uses as a template.  We made one for my Tiger about a month ago.

The stock line runs under the starter motor and along the side of the block
. It turns up and runs vertically in front of the generator bracket.  The
stock fuel filter is oriented vertically just in front of the generator
bracket. Another line goes from the top of the  fuel filter to the carb
inlet.

There is a flat bracket that attaches to the bottom starter motor mounting
bolt. The bracket is flat with two holes. One for the bolt the other for a
rubber grommet that protects the fuel line.

The second bracket bolts to a 7/16th tapped hole in the side of the block
near the front  just above the oil pan.  The bracket is L shaped. The free
end loops around the tube and has a sheet metal screw to pinch it tight to
the tube.

Erich