Re: cooling yet again

Subject: Re: cooling yet again
From: Paul Memont <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:47:00 -0400
Hi Chris,
I got the infrared thermometer at Grainger.  It is a Raytek Minitemp,
cost me $100. small, easy to use, and I do trust it.  At Grainger you
must have an account but most any business you might know might let you
use their account.  I'm sure these are available from other sources at
even less $.
Paul Memont