Oil Leak

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Oil Leak
From: "Holt, Jeff" <jeff.holt@gs.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 18:43:24 -0400
Turns out the leak was the oil filter being three turns loose.

Please don't ride me too hard for paying someone to discover that. It was
going in anyway for:

A cylinder balancing test,
Rebuilding the centrifugal advance on the dist cap,
Bad balance resistor,
1 bad plug wire,
Bad accelerator pump in Carb (we'll probably do an overhaul), and
The idiot who fixed my acclerator cable assembly last time screwed it all up
and we're re-doing it over, the way it was designed to work.

Thanks again to everyone. No burned up engine. And thanks to Paul in
Campbell for recommending Central Tune in Walnut Creek.

JH
Jeff Holt
Goldman Sachs & Co.
via BlackBerry Wireless